Codoc aims to provide a widely useful set of tools for generating OCaml documentation. In particular, we are striving to:
- Cover all of OCaml's language features
- Provide accurate name resolution and linking
- Support cross-linking between different packages
- Expose interfaces to the components we've used to build codoc
- Provide a magic-free command-line interface to the tool itself
- Reduce external dependencies and default integration with other tools
We haven't yet achieved all of these at all levels of our tool stack but are getting close. Codoc 0.2.0 is usable today (if a little rough in some areas like default CSS). Please see the blog post for more details about its current status.